Advertise here!

Thursday 16 October 2014

TOP 10 Naija Artistes (2014) – Do You Agree With This List?

download2 TOP 10 Naija Artistes (2014)   Do You Agree With This List? 
NOTE: This List is not from Ms Onyie Gist Cafe , Someone Sent it in and we want Nigerians to Check it Out.


Well, if you like vex and nack your head for ground after reading this article, **Pata pata na hospital or clinic you go land**. This is my list and my own view about 9ja top 10 artistes for 2014.
Now sit your 2 soft/hard flesh on anything and enjoy this list.


1) Davido:- Who else will top this list if not O.B.O? If you weren’t expecting him to top this list before you open this link then you need to rewind your past months and notice what I have noticed about this artist. He started the year with a BOMB! “AYE”. Ohh, this song? Infact I don’t have to say much about the song. Many artistes ( Naija and away) featured this artist and he killed the beats like KILABEAN! He’s won many awards and got many deals this year.

No need to write a whole page about this top artist, he’s worth my number one. #MyView

2) Olamide:- This indigenous rapper isn’t just a rapper but a dope a*s rapper! He killed many songs this year! He released many dope tracks this year e.g Goons Mi, Story for the gods etc and backed them up with nice visuals. There’s no doubt about this artist making my 2nd best artist this year. God bless #YBNL and hey! Don’t forget, he’s about to release another Album titled “Street OT” ( 14/11/2014) … #MyView

3) Sean Tizzle:- **Surprised**? Well, it’s my view and my article, SO? ( Read on). Sean Tizzle won “Next Rated” Artist @ Headies last year and no doubt, he has made his mark in the industry this year. SeanTizzle started his year with his debut Album “The journey” which ft many naija top artistes. When I listened to all the tracks in that album, I paused and asked myself “Is this SeanTizzle”? He gave us different genres of music ( RnB, Hiphop, AfroPop) etc. Now, let’s talk about “Loke Loke” ft 9ice, Nahhhh that jam is a jam! Sean also shot dope videos for “Perfect Gentle Man & Loke Loke”. He’s got 3/4 nominations at this year Headies and for me? I know he’s worth my 3rd best artist in 2014. #Myview

4) Patoranking:- Just one song! Just one song! I mean just 1 song!.. He released his “known debut” song last year ft Timaya “Alubarika” and opened the year with his madt tune “Girlie O & Girlie O rmx ft Tiwa Savage”.. He also got featured in some naija songs and made good impact on songs e.g “Murda by Seyi Shay & Shaydee ” and he’s been nominated for some awards too. He released his latest track “Happy Day” recently which has been getting 100% good comments from his colleagues and dearly fans. I hope he won’t relax but keep keeping on. He’s also known for his Raggae style of music and see himself as next bob marley and majek fashek..# Myview

5) Yemi Alade:- I don’t know if she’s still looking for her johnny but if yes then her johnny is still in heaven “Kidding”. YEMI ALADE!!! Woowww, this girl vex gan for this year oo. She started her year with a dope track “Johnny” prod by ( Selebobo). This track got her what she’s been looking for and apart from this song, Yemi has been on her 100% grind since January till now and I believe she’s worth making my list for top ten naija acts! Don’t forget, she also released another madt tune “Tangerine” and also released her debut Album recently. Abeg Abeg, she’s my 5th best o jere. I wish her more success. #MyView

6) Phyno:- He’s the man of the “Last Year” but that doesn’t mean he’s not at his peak. PhynoFino is another madt a*s indigenous rapper I respect alot and I believe he’s worth making my top ten artistes. Phyno also started this year with his debut Album “N.G.N.G” and that album is 90% complete! What more do you expect from phyno if not dope?. “ALOBAM” was/is still street slang and anthem. He’s featured on many songs and got some awards to show for his hardwork and consistency. I wish him more success.. #MyView

7) Oritsefemi:- “The fisherman turned a musician”. Mention top 5 songs that rocked this year and miss out “Double Wahala” and faint. Femi has been in the game for so long but he will never forget this year because he made a great impact and rocked everywhere both home and away with his dope single “Double Wahala”. Wow! That jam? Woowww, what a great Afro pop ( Sure FELA is happy with him). Femi has been everywhere and has bagged endorsement with this great single of his. He’s been featured on many naija tracks and released some songs owned by himself. No doubt, femi is definitely enjoying the level at which is career is going. #MyView

8) Runtown:- **Surprised Again**? If you are then you don’t know what music is or maybe you still don’t know who Runtown is ( Impossible ). He might be new in the game but definitely he’s a talented talent! He made waves and still making waves with his debut song “Gallardo” ft Davido. After he released Gallardo, he has been on top of his game as a musician. He released “Successful” and we all thought he was done with Dope tracks but then he gave us another national anthem and club banger “DOMOT”. No doubt, he’s talented and knows what he wants and what he’s doing. I respect his hard work and I believe he will surely do better year ( Probably might win this year “Next Rated Artist” at this year Headies).. #MyView

9) Flavour:- Yes! Mr flavour is on my list! Why won’t he be on my list? Why? I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t make the list after releasing “Iam For Real” and his latest track with wandecoal. Abegi he’s on his grind! Lets hope to see more of Mr flavour come 2015.

10) Iceprincezamani or Reminisce:- Still Confused about these 2 artistes tho but iam sure they made impacts with their songs this year and worth making the list. This year, Reminisce got his big endorsement with Samsung and he’s making his fans proud.
Well, that’s my list for top ten naija artistes for this year and I don’t mind what ever you think. #MyView and the artistes I enjoy/ed this year. Other artistes like IllBliss, Iyanya, Kcee, TerryG, Wizkid, Lil Kesh, Skales, Orezi tried but it’s just top ten. God bless yall.
Written by:- Naija Fastest Comic Actor ( Babymouth ( @RealBabymouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you Want your Products/brands/Business Featured on Ms Onyie's Gist Cafe?Holla!||Pin:266CA2CD||Twiiter:@MissOnyie||Email: vonyinyechukwuka@yahoo.com or onyiegist@gmail.com