Advertise here!

Thursday 9 October 2014

So Sad!: Linda Ikeji's blog deleted and shut down by blogger.com

Earlier on the famous gossip blogger who was a motivation to the birth of Ms. Onyie's Gist Cafe had issues with Mr. Aye Dee and Google over copyright materials (a case which Google had already begun to look into)

Things took an interesting twist when the gossip blogger released personal information about the man who she believed was witch hunting her. She wrote a post dedicated to that, shunning him as someone who was against her progress.





I guess Aye didn't find that funny, but I think he should have still gone easy. This was just too extreme cause I'm sure the same guy can not swear he hasn't ever copied from any blog or online news outfit without giving credit to them.

Don't get me wrong, cause I know that copyright is a serious offense anywhere, I'm just saying he would have been a little lenient and moved on, I mean, to err is human and to forgive is divine...

As at when we visited her site earlier, we saw the screen below

I feel bad about this though, maybe cause she was a major motivator to starting this blog. Even when I was asked to use my own domain, I insisted on using a free domain under "blogspot" cause i believed that if Linda Ikeji could make it this massive with "blogspot" so can I!

Well she has said she'll be back, and I trust she would, cause she's a strong determined woman who definitely won't take NO for an answer. Her mobile site is still on though...

1 comment:

  1. A real motivator she is. Hope to see her come alive too. #verse

    ReplyDelete

Do you Want your Products/brands/Business Featured on Ms Onyie's Gist Cafe?Holla!||Pin:266CA2CD||Twiiter:@MissOnyie||Email: vonyinyechukwuka@yahoo.com or onyiegist@gmail.com